Saturday, September 15, 2007

Garden Flags


For a long time now, I have wanted to live where I could fly a garden flag. Now I do. This one commemorates the Annual Hot Air Balloon Festival that will be held in Albuquerque in October. Some 800-900 balloons will be participating. It is an awesome sight to be driving around and see hundreds of balloon floating overhead in the sky. I am eager to see if I can see any from my house. I sued to live in Albuquerque and could often hear the swooshing of the heaters being fired up while sitting in my home. I now live quite a bit north of the balloon park and they usually fly south, so I may not even see any this year. But I am sure I will out and about during the Festival and will some of the balloons. I am certainly glad that I attended the festival the first year I lived out here since I can no longer physically do such.

Bro. Hardy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home