Thursday, September 13, 2007

New sound!


I was looking for a certain sort of rain drain, not even knowing what I wanted and came across a "rain chain!" It takes the place of a down spout of a regular rain gutter. It makes a soft sound as the rain water gushes through the chain and is a neat addition to my front porch. Here, one can see the chain at the corner of the porch in front of the blue mist plants and birdbath. It's difficult to see the gargoyle in the yard along with the lizard carved on a rock, but they are there. I am so enjoying my new life "in the country" so to speak. I live in a small town outside of a large city and all the amenities are there, but the necessities are here. It's just great. Getting to see the different birds and their eating habits along with a varmint or two on occasion.

Bro. Hardy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home