Monday, November 02, 2009

New Life


Wow! After three hospitalizations and two major surgeries and retirement and a move of my domicile, I am finally back in the land of the living. I now can welcome the sunrise and feel the excitement of living once again. Not that anyone notices on this blog. It is still not seen by very many people. Yet, at one time, it was a happy expression of what was going on with me. I am hoping that I will be able to post on a more regular basis.

I really enjoy reading some of my favorite blogs every day and have not given that up, even though I have been absent from my own blog for such a ling time.

I will be posting the happenings over the last year or so as time goes on. So, to anyone who is interested, I, for one, am welcoming me back!

Bro. Hardy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home